Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Away with you, protuberance of the flesh!

Man...

xChibiK_Eddx
    xChibiK_Eddx
    A Little Bit Crazy

Female

Man... Empty Man...

Post by xChibiK_Eddx

I really miss this place sometimes and connecting with all you guys! It's been years since this place has been active. Just felt like posting, hope everyone is doing well! haha hahaha

Love Kat x
    Share this post on: reddit

BigEd 45

Post September 22nd 2014, 10:48 am by BigEd 45

Ha. I was looking at T3E for the first time in a while and remembered this place. Didn't expect to see anything new posted. We had some fun back then. You're pretty cool, Kat.
    Rafflesia

Post October 22nd 2014, 6:32 am by Rafflesia

chicken nugget
    Duke of Deli Meats

Post October 26th 2014, 6:29 pm by Duke of Deli Meats

bloop! still alive! anyone who wants to contact me can do so at: monkeysgonwild17@gmail.com <333 don't have facebook anymore D:
    xChibiK_Eddx

Post November 3rd 2014, 8:06 am by xChibiK_Eddx

BigEd 45 wrote:Ha. I was looking at T3E for the first time in a while and remembered this place. Didn't expect to see anything new posted. We had some fun back then. You're pretty cool, Kat.

Thanks, lil Bee <3. You are too. And we sure did. I had a snoop on T3E also :(. I know Bunji has been super busy since he started uni a couple of years ago. Don't see him very often anymore!

Dee, I was wondering where you'd gone!
    Skymouth

Post March 3rd 2015, 3:11 am by Skymouth

Pokes, howdy guys! Thought I would drop in and take a quick look see! Misses the good times we had here!
    xChibiK_Eddx

Post April 30th 2015, 6:13 pm by xChibiK_Eddx

Hey! Yeah I miss them too! Good times indeed!
    cartoon-luver

Post February 22nd 2016, 10:05 am by cartoon-luver

I never interacted with you guys due to being shy and not believing in myself enough, but I sure do miss this place as well. I wish there was a way we could somehow revive it and post again, considering I still love this show so much. curious
    Duke of Deli Meats

Post February 25th 2016, 8:38 pm by Duke of Deli Meats

cartoon-luver wrote:I never interacted with you guys due to being shy and not believing in myself enough, but I sure do miss this place as well. I wish there was a way we could somehow revive it and post again, considering I still love this show so much. curious

Aw, I'm sorry we never got a chance to really interact as well! I still love this show a lot as well! Do you have any other forms of contact, perhaps?
    cartoon-luver

Post March 11th 2016, 2:56 am by cartoon-luver

Duke of Deli Meats wrote:
    cartoon-luver wrote:I never interacted with you guys due to being shy and not believing in myself enough, but I sure do miss this place as well. I wish there was a way we could somehow revive it and post again, considering I still love this show so much. curious

Actually I made another forum like this in hopes that other fans of the show would join it...if you're interested you can sign up...
     http://theedsliveon.freeforums.net
    Or if you want I have a tumblr dedicated to the show that I use (its my addiction lol)
    It's ed-edd-and-eddy-only

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 29th 2024, 1:48 am