Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Away with you, protuberance of the flesh!

Erin Fitz Comments On The Ed, Edd n Eddy Movie

Serial Dynamo
    Serial Dynamo
    Nincompoop
    Nincompoop

Female
    Location : Looking out the window to the moon, which romantically reflects Arleen's numerous expressions...

Erin Fitz Comments On The Ed, Edd n Eddy Movie Empty Erin Fitz Comments On The Ed, Edd n Eddy Movie

Post by Serial Dynamo

Miss Vinn wrote:From (Erin Fitz) PiranhaMae's deviantart journal:

FANS WILL BE TICKLED PINK AT THE GENIUS THAT IS DANNY ANTONUCCI AND MANY SQUEALS, AND SCREAMS OF DELIGHT WILL ENSUE WITH THE AIRING OF THIS MOVIE!!!

which will still be (hopefully) at the end of the summer. but even if its delayed IT IS GONNA BE SOOOOOOO WORTH THE WAIT!!!!!

Un FREAKING believable this movie is. WOW. Wow. wow.

but i have been sworn to secrecy and will reveal nothing more. NOTHING!!! so back off those of you who are vultures for information. i will not be the Judas that ruins it for everyone!

ALSO NOTE with Matt Hill going on a year long marathon around North America to raise money for the environment, the series of Ed, Edd and Eddy is unlikely to have any new episodes for a very long time. There has been no word of cancellation yet. but Matt's journey certainly puts a kink in any record plans for a while.

But with the movie coming out at the end of summer and AKA taking a well deserved break it might just time out perfectly if they did choose to continue.

Although i still have to point out that i notice with every terrific Cartoon Network series they tend to end with a movie.

Be sure to read the rest of the journal and post your thoughts.!

Personally, I would think that, after this, the whole world of Ed, Edd n Eddy will evolve into something different, not really what it is now. It would be such a shame for such a great show to plunder so quickly right after this movie airs. Though, I've been hearing of a seventh season after the incomplete sixth one...

Last edited by Haou Judai on April 24th 2008, 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Post April 19th 2008, 10:46 am by Sahil167

I´m super exited.

Post April 19th 2008, 1:46 pm by Guest

now that that's very cool

Post November 9th 2009, 3:51 am by gurugurugirl23

ITS on youtube and i had to sneek on my computer just to see it blink happy am lalala yey wohoho yay shineyeyes :lol!:
    Ryan

Post November 9th 2009, 11:24 am by Ryan

It was on youtube for a long time, and sheesh.. this was posted over a year ago.
    Duke of Deli Meats

Post November 9th 2009, 11:03 pm by Duke of Deli Meats

Mazda wrote:It was on youtube for a long time, and sheesh.. this was posted over a year ago.

Meh, give her a break, Ryan. She's just a newbie. xDD

Anyway, umm....I don't really know if this thread is all that necessary because we already have multiple movie talk back threads.

Here are the links:

http://edsyaoiland.heavenforum.org/front-page-content-f4/ed-edd-n-eddy-s-big-picture-show-us-realease-date-8d-t558.htm

http://edsyaoiland.heavenforum.org/user-news-f12/how-would-you-rate-ed-edd-n-eddy-s-big-picture-show-t594.htm

http://edsyaoiland.heavenforum.org/the-episodes-f20/your-brother-s-got-moo-moo-s-eddy-8d-t501.htm

But I suppose that if you want to make a legit "Talkback" thread then go ahead. xD

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 1:50 pm