Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Away with you, protuberance of the flesh!

Ed Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show US REALEASE DATE 8D!

Duke of Deli Meats
    Duke of Deli Meats
    *Owner, baby ;D*
    *Owner, baby ;D*

Female

Ed Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show US REALEASE DATE 8D! Empty Ed Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show US REALEASE DATE 8D!

Post by Duke of Deli Meats

Kit wrote:Hi Guys,

just got an email from AKA with Danny wanting us to know what he's just found out himself, namely that the Eds Movie will air on Sunday 8th November at 7pm on CN

Woohoo, good news at last!

Many thanks to Danny & Zoe

~ Kit

At long last. xD; I need to do something special for this or something >.>;
    Share this post on: reddit

Ryan

Post October 31st 2009, 5:25 pm by Ryan

That's awesome for all US members to hear. Allthough I doubt they haven't all seen it before.
    Shimi

Post November 1st 2009, 9:42 am by Shimi

@_@ Now we're getting the movie?

I'm happy to hear this, but.....

why did it take us so long just to get "Big Picture Show"? About half (or more) of the American EEnE fans may have seen it on YouTube already, that's the problem because it took America too long just to air it. (but then again, it could be because CN's too busy pumping out crappy real-life shows instead of paying attention to the cartoons since it's part of their name, for God's sake <_<)

*Shimi gets shot a million times*

Like I said earlier, I'm happy to hear we're finally "Ed Edd n Eddy: Big Picture Show"...even if we are the last country to get it. dotdotdot2
    Ryan

Post November 1st 2009, 10:06 am by Ryan

Shimi wrote:@_@ Now we're getting the movie?

why did it take us so long just to get "Big Picture Show"? About half (or more) of the American EEnE fans may have seen it on YouTube already, that's the problem because it took America too long just to air it. (but then again, it could be because CN's too busy pumping out crappy real-life shows instead of paying attention to the cartoons since it's part of their name, for God's sake <_<)

Like I said earlier, I'm happy to hear we're finally "Ed Edd n Eddy: Big Picture Show"...even if we are the last country to get it. dotdotdot2

Don't worry the Dutch and several other nations don't have it yet either. And I doubt we'll ever get it. That's why I watched it on youtube all ready.
    Shimi

Post November 1st 2009, 10:19 am by Shimi

Mazda wrote:

Don't worry the Dutch and several other nations don't have it yet either. And I doubt we'll ever get it. That's why I watched it on youtube all ready.

o_O You guys haven't gotten it yet?

emo After hearing that...I feel pretty selfish about what I said earlier...

Well...at least there's YouTube, I guess. ^_^;;
    Ryan

Post November 1st 2009, 10:27 am by Ryan

Shimi wrote:
    Mazda wrote:

o_O You guys haven't gotten it yet?

emo After hearing that...I feel pretty selfish about what I said earlier...

Well...at least there's YouTube, I guess. ^_^;;
    Ah, that's true. Most people here won't see it, because youtube will probably pull the videos
    Jenkinsss

Post November 2nd 2009, 3:02 am by Jenkinsss

The reason it took so long to get here is because they were working on the cuts for it. They do this with movies too. They have US cuts and European cuts. Basically it's a test run to see how it all goes down. :]

But yeah. Determined fans at this point will have all seen it somewhere online. I wonder how good the version here showing is gonna be. xD I'm curious to see if they cut out any of the blatant innuendo.
    Ryan

Post November 2nd 2009, 10:36 am by Ryan

I hope not, because it really shows them to be little boys.
    Jenkinsss

Post November 2nd 2009, 12:43 pm by Jenkinsss

Agreed, and it's just part of their personalities anyway.
    But lawdy, the two levels of humor in that show are just amazing<3
    Skymouth

Post November 29th 2009, 3:02 am by Skymouth

You have email relations with AKA? Frigging sweet!!!!!!
    Duke of Deli Meats

Post November 29th 2009, 3:40 pm by Duke of Deli Meats

Not exactly. It's more indirect than anything else. I got this information from the edtropolis forum. One of their staff members as direct e-mail contact with AKA. =]
    Skymouth

Post November 30th 2009, 3:28 am by Skymouth

Ah, not bad! 7 degrees exists!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 29th 2024, 3:15 am