Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Away with you, protuberance of the flesh!

Snowing!!!

xChibiK_Eddx
    xChibiK_Eddx
    A Little Bit Crazy

Female

Snowing!!! Empty Snowing!!!

Post by xChibiK_Eddx

So, it's finally snowing again! (Rare for us English xD...Well...maybe just where I live).
    A week to go until Christmas!? Will it be a white one?...Who knows =o. What's the weather like where you are, people =)?

- Kat xxx happy
    Share this post on: reddit

Pumpkin Soup

Post December 18th 2009, 11:42 am by Pumpkin Soup

Its been frozen here, it has gotten 25 below (or so I have heard) and the streets and cars have been frozen. One day I actually saw some slowflakes but they passed quickly. Yesterday and today it looks like it will be sunny, with a very light breeze, wear a coat that're not too big, comfortably brisk. I love it. However, my mother and I will be traveling over the 4000ft mountain pass to get to and come back from my sisters place (which went to zero degrees one night and they make a big whoopdeedoo about it, ahaha) in sunny California, and we are hoping the sunny days will last for at least a week...

When I was in Canterbury, England, it was a white christmas, and snowed as high as my knees. It was really pretty.

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 11:38 am