Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Away with you, protuberance of the flesh!

Congrats on surviving 'till 20, Kat! Happy Birthday!

Duke of Deli Meats
    Duke of Deli Meats
    *Owner, baby ;D*
    *Owner, baby ;D*

Female

Congrats on surviving 'till 20, Kat! Happy Birthday! Empty Congrats on surviving 'till 20, Kat! Happy Birthday!

Post by Duke of Deli Meats

Hey there! Just dropping by to wish Katie a lovely 20th birthday. Kat is the founder of this forum and a right lovely gal, I must say.

Have fun and hope you enjoy yourself!

P.S. I tried calling you earlier today but it wasn't going throoooough. I suppose I just suck at making long distance calls!

-hugs and kisses-

-Dee <3333

Edit: related post XD
    Share this post on: reddit

CandaceFlynnFanatic95

Post September 1st 2010, 7:04 am by CandaceFlynnFanatic95

Heh, Kat has two birthday threads! :D so yay for her, anyway happy birthday Kat/Katie/Kattio, hope you have a great one!
    xChibiK_Eddx

Post September 2nd 2010, 5:03 am by xChibiK_Eddx

Thankyou muchly, Deee~! :). xox <333.

Really happy that this forum is still living (like me :D) hehe.

Thankyou, all!

P.S. Oh noes, Dee :(! Will have to try it out sometime when we're both online!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 11:08 am