Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Away with you, protuberance of the flesh!

2 posters

Rush!

BigEd 45
    BigEd 45
    Nincompoop
    Nincompoop

Male

Rush! Empty Rush!

Post by BigEd 45 March 22nd 2011, 12:55 am

(Exlamation point because durrhurr five characters for a topic title) So, any one else love these guys? I can't get enough of their music. Fly By Night may be my favorite song ever.
    hettybobcat
    hettybobcat
    Troop Leader
    Troop Leader

Female

Rush! Empty Re: Rush!

Post by hettybobcat March 22nd 2011, 8:59 am

I never listened to much "Rush." I think the first time I actually heard the group's name was on that episode of Futurama where Fry says, "All right. It's Saturday night. I have no date, a two liter bottle of Shasta, and my all Rush mix tape. Let's rock!" and then they played the Rush song Tom Sawyer.

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 4:41 am