Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Away with you, protuberance of the flesh!

EENE YAOI LAND AUDIO UPDATES :)!

CandaceFlynnFanatic95
    CandaceFlynnFanatic95
    Wee Roach
    Wee Roach

Male

EENE YAOI LAND AUDIO UPDATES :)!  Empty Re: EENE YAOI LAND AUDIO UPDATES :)!

Post by CandaceFlynnFanatic95

I'm up for a Skype chat(in response to your Skype sentence)! lol, you're actually well spoken! =P and no problem, us members always love to help along with the staff! :D
    Share this post on: reddit

Post September 20th 2010, 3:37 pm by Nazzie

I like the idea. I wouldn't do it my self since I have bad speech but, yeah .
    eddsalterego2000

Post September 20th 2010, 6:03 pm by eddsalterego2000

I love the idea kat,nice one yay I'd really love to do one of those myself,but my microphone for recording is broken -_-;,but when I get a new one I'd love to give it a shot.I've got a few idea's for the forum but i don't know if they're any good sigh
    btw,I could understand your accent just fine,so no worries XD and from time to time I kick into so many different types of accents it's not funny,I even forget I'm an american when I do the accents for to long,lol.but,anyway nice job,hope to could see more XD
    Duke of Deli Meats

Post September 20th 2010, 9:20 pm by Duke of Deli Meats

I shall definitely post up one of these myself when I have the chance to make the audio in the privacy of my dorm. Haha, I shall listen to yours then too, Kat. I bet it sounds wonderful. <33
    xChibiK_Eddx

Post September 21st 2010, 3:03 pm by xChibiK_Eddx

Yay :)! Happy to hear the positive feedback! And Kate, lol :p From my area, we don't really have a particular accent except from it being British...it's kinda boring XD. I want something more exotic!
    eddsalterego2000

Post September 21st 2010, 6:34 pm by eddsalterego2000

alright then no prob.but,in order to post a vid up do you have to have a photbucket account,or can you do it with no account at all.Cause I don't have an account like that At All crying
    xChibiK_Eddx

Post September 21st 2010, 7:06 pm by xChibiK_Eddx

eddsalterego2000 wrote:alright then no prob.but,in order to post a vid up do you have to have a photbucket account,or can you do it with no account at all.Cause I don't have an account like that At All crying

You can always do it with youtube =o? It doesn't take long to set up an account with any of them anyways, teehee :].

Oh, either that or you can always send me your videos and I'll put them on my photobucket acount :).
    xChibiK_Eddx

Post September 21st 2010, 7:07 pm by xChibiK_Eddx

xChibiK_Eddx wrote:
    eddsalterego2000 wrote:alright then no prob.but,in order to post a vid up do you have to have a photbucket account,or can you do it with no account at all.Cause I don't have an account like that At All crying

You can always do it with youtube =o? It doesn't take long to set up an account with any of them anyways, teehee :].

Oh, either that or you can always send me your videos and I'll put them on my photobucket account :).
    eddsalterego2000

Post September 21st 2010, 7:12 pm by eddsalterego2000

oh ok.i'll try,i'm also making and e,e,n'e yaoi animation.And when it's done i was goin' to post it on here.what do ya think,it's in in an anime fashion,i'm sorry,i can not stick to the original desighn's at all (i fail!) anyway what you think.what couple do you want it to be,and what's the story line,i can make it short or long,but if it's long then it'll take ma a while,i know it'll take longer than anyone wants but,i'll try,so...shoot,main yaoi couple and story line ya want please =3
    xChibiK_Eddx

Post September 21st 2010, 7:50 pm by xChibiK_Eddx

eddsalterego2000 wrote:oh ok.i'll try,i'm also making and e,e,n'e yaoi animation.And when it's done i was goin' to post it on here.what do ya think,it's in in an anime fashion,i'm sorry,i can not stick to the original desighn's at all (i fail!) anyway what you think.what couple do you want it to be,and what's the story line,i can make it short or long,but if it's long then it'll take ma a while,i know it'll take longer than anyone wants but,i'll try,so...shoot,main yaoi couple and story line ya want please =3

Oh, wow :D! Sounds cool, can't wait! That's ok that it's in anime form, as long as it's yaoi :p! hehe. I think maybe like a 3 or 5 minute animation might be quite cool! Just a bit shorter than a normal EEnE Episode...personally, my favourite couple is EddxEddy but whatever couple floats your boat seeing as you're making it xD! Storyline...you may have to give me a bit of time to think about that one! Brain doesn't work after midnight, haha. shock4
    eddsalterego2000

Post September 21st 2010, 7:56 pm by eddsalterego2000

xChibiK_Eddx wrote:
    eddsalterego2000 wrote:oh ok.i'll try,i'm also making and e,e,n'e yaoi animation.And when it's done i was goin' to post it on here.what do ya think,it's in in an anime fashion,i'm sorry,i can not stick to the original desighn's at all (i fail!) anyway what you think.what couple do you want it to be,and what's the story line,i can make it short or long,but if it's long then it'll take ma a while,i know it'll take longer than anyone wants but,i'll try,so...shoot,main yaoi couple and story line ya want please =3

Oh, wow :D! Sounds cool, can't wait! That's ok that it's in anime form, as long as it's yaoi :p! hehe. I think maybe like a 3 or 5 minute animation might be quite cool! Just a bit shorter than a normal EEnE Episode...personally, my favourite couple is EddxEddy but whatever couple floats your boat seeing as you're making it xD! Storyline...you may have to give me a bit of time to think about that one! Brain doesn't work after midnight, haha. shock4

that's fine,take all the time ya need =]
    omgwtfPseu

Post September 22nd 2010, 8:48 am by omgwtfPseu

Daw you've got a cute voice. I wouldn't mind participating in something like this.
    xChibiK_Eddx

Post September 22nd 2010, 2:33 pm by xChibiK_Eddx

omgwtfPseu wrote:Daw you've got a cute voice. I wouldn't mind participating in something like this.

x);;; Eheh, thank you. And, sure :D that'd be ace!
    CandaceFlynnFanatic95

Post September 22nd 2010, 2:49 pm by CandaceFlynnFanatic95

When is the chat gonna be?
    xChibiK_Eddx

Post September 22nd 2010, 5:18 pm by xChibiK_Eddx

Dunno yet, haven't heard back from many people with Skype lol :)
    CandaceFlynnFanatic95

Post September 22nd 2010, 5:40 pm by CandaceFlynnFanatic95

It'd be cool though, the idea :D!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 8:51 am