Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Away with you, protuberance of the flesh!

The Site's Renovation

Serial Dynamo
    Serial Dynamo
    Nincompoop
    Nincompoop

Female
    Location : Looking out the window to the moon, which romantically reflects Arleen's numerous expressions...

The Site's Renovation Empty The Site's Renovation

Post by Serial Dynamo

Since Kat instated the "Sacred Rule," for children's safety, I have limited the sections shown to the public masses (you know, who aren't members). Except a few, to which everyone will be able to see. The administrators, over time, will reveal a bit more of the forums that they see fit that seem appropriate for the said guests. We apologize if we had disappointed you for the disruptive change. (You can already tell what this "Sacred Rule" is, can't you?)
    Share this post on: reddit

AG_Markov

Post April 24th 2008, 12:41 pm by AG_Markov

That is a very good idea Jarin, thank you!

Post April 26th 2008, 12:17 pm by Guest

good idea indeed

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 10:39 pm