Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Away with you, protuberance of the flesh!

I got the site a real domain name

ry64
    Lump
    Lump

Male

I got the site a real domain name Empty I got the site a real domain name

Post by ry64

Now if you want to access this site without having to type the whole thing you can use http://www.eeneyaoiland.tk/
    Share this post on: reddit

Duke of Deli Meats

Post July 18th 2008, 10:14 pm by Duke of Deli Meats

Oh mai, thank you!
    It works and is easier to type in. I believe it's worthy to be moved to front page. =]
    But, how did you do it? o.O

Anyway, thanks again Ryan!

-D
    xChibiK_Eddx

Post July 19th 2008, 4:08 am by xChibiK_Eddx

Oh, wow, thankyou ever so much, hon =]!

*Big Kitty Hug*
    A.J.

Post July 19th 2008, 11:58 am by A.J.

Oh, that's cool! =D

But i'm curious, how did you do it?

Post July 22nd 2008, 3:26 pm by ry64

I did it by going to www.dot.tk/, entering the URL of this site, and picking a domain name.
    Serial Dynamo

Post July 24th 2008, 9:58 pm by Serial Dynamo

So, basically, there are virtually an infinite amount of possibilities for forwarding domains, or the link that ry64 provided. I checked it out. It seems that there can be more than just one forwarding domain for a certain site(s). You can use the link ry64 just said that he used for many other sites at your will because it is not associated with the site owners and is not illegal, being a TiKilink. (Thus, the .tk format.)

Post August 2nd 2008, 7:51 pm by Decidophobic

Arleen Moria wrote:So, basically, there are virtually an infinite amount of possibilities for forwarding domains, or the link that ry64 provided. I checked it out. It seems that there can be more than just one forwarding domain for a certain site(s). You can use the link ry64 just said that he used for many other sites at your will because it is not associated with the site owners and is not illegal, being a TiKilink. (Thus, the .tk format.)

LOL Yes XDD There's also .co.nr, .co.cc, .vze.com, .2ya.com and more X)

Really, I don't like dot.tk, because it shows advertisments if you don't have Premium in 30 days. :x
    xChibiK_Eddx

Post August 3rd 2008, 11:21 am by xChibiK_Eddx

~TheEd~ wrote:
    Arleen Moria wrote:So, basically, there are virtually an infinite amount of possibilities for forwarding domains, or the link that ry64 provided. I checked it out. It seems that there can be more than just one forwarding domain for a certain site(s). You can use the link ry64 just said that he used for many other sites at your will because it is not associated with the site owners and is not illegal, being a TiKilink. (Thus, the .tk format.)

LOL Yes XDD There's also .co.nr, .co.cc, .vze.com, .2ya.com and more X)

Really, I don't like dot.tk, because it shows advertisments if you don't have Premium in 30 days. :x

Yah, I still use heavenforum.org when I type it XD. I have a little button link to it though on my AOL taskbar so I rarely type it in.
    Topaz

Post August 16th 2008, 9:23 pm by Topaz

I've never known how to get to the site. I always have to go to D's "Yaoi/Yuri forum advert" on YouTube to get here. xDDD
    Duke of Deli Meats

Post August 16th 2008, 9:51 pm by Duke of Deli Meats

Topaz wrote:I've never known how to get to the site. I always have to go to D's "Yaoi/Yuri forum advert" on YouTube to get here. xDDD

LOL XD

Well add it to your faves or something! XD

Well maybe you can remember this shorter domain name now. 8D
    Topaz

Post August 16th 2008, 9:54 pm by Topaz

D-Sensei wrote:
    Topaz wrote:I've never known how to get to the site. I always have to go to D's "Yaoi/Yuri forum advert" on YouTube to get here. xDDD

LOL XD

I don't know where my faves are! D: They kinda disappeared ever since I got Firefox.

xD But yeah, I'll try and remember it now.
    xChibiK_Eddx

Post August 17th 2008, 6:40 am by xChibiK_Eddx

Topaz wrote:
    D-Sensei wrote:

LOL XD

I don't know where my faves are! D: They kinda disappeared ever since I got Firefox.

xD But yeah, I'll try and remember it now.

I know the url off my heart now but since I have AOL I kinda put the link to it on a little icon on the top task bar xD Hehe.

Post  by Sponsored content