Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Away with you, protuberance of the flesh!

***NEW YEAR NEW LAYOUT :D!***

xChibiK_Eddx
    xChibiK_Eddx
    A Little Bit Crazy

Female

***NEW YEAR NEW LAYOUT :D!*** Empty ***NEW YEAR NEW LAYOUT :D!***

Post by xChibiK_Eddx

Hey, guys! So Dee and I decided things needed a bit of a change round here - I hope you like it! The work is still in progress but we're trying to make things better for you guys ^_^. Also hoping people will wanna get back in the swing of using Edsyaoiland because it's getting a little quiet! Please feel free to make any suggestions on what else you would like to see around here and also, if you're feeling generous, spread the yaoi word!

Thankyou =D!

- Kat and the Staff

xox
    Share this post on: reddit

Duke of Deli Meats

Post January 15th 2009, 7:39 pm by Duke of Deli Meats

Yea! \8D/ Change is what this site needed to get things back up in running! We hope you all like the new changes in appearance as well as the profiles and other new feature we upgraded too. 8D

Questions, suggestions, and ideas are all welcome! ***NEW YEAR NEW LAYOUT :D!*** 211864

Current date/time is May 12th 2024, 5:57 pm