Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Away with you, protuberance of the flesh!

IT'S AN ADMIN-BIRTHDAY :D!!! To: Wolf_Towel

xChibiK_Eddx
    xChibiK_Eddx
    A Little Bit Crazy

Female

IT'S AN ADMIN-BIRTHDAY :D!!! To: Wolf_Towel Empty IT'S AN ADMIN-BIRTHDAY :D!!! To: Wolf_Towel

Post by xChibiK_Eddx

Even though we have not seen her in a while, It is still Sam's (Wolf_Towel) birthday :D.
    Just wanted to say we miss you, Sam and a big Happy 23rd Birthday to you, Missus :P.

She made our lovely EYL Logo and I think I speak for us all when we say we appriciate it <3!

- Love,
    Kat and the Staff at EYL

xoxox <3
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is May 13th 2024, 3:40 am