Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Away with you, protuberance of the flesh!

The Warning System: Oooh, you did something bad. :0

Duke of Deli Meats
    Duke of Deli Meats
    *Owner, baby ;D*
    *Owner, baby ;D*

Female

The Warning System: Oooh, you did something bad. :0 Empty The Warning System: Oooh, you did something bad. :0

Post by Duke of Deli Meats

Grr, I hate writing these things but it's necessary. -_-

See those bars in your profiles labled "Warning"? Well, those thingy mahjiggers (*snicker*...mahjigger) *ahem* are to help us keep track of your warning level. Obviously your warning level goes up everytime you do something against the rules such as spamming in undesignated areas of the site, harrassing other members, etc. See the rules for more details. =]

Once your warning level has reached 100(a full bar), you will be banned for whatever amount of time the action you took warrants.

Of course different actions warrant different amounts of points added to your warning level. (the list is coming soon...as soon as I can get some staff to help me. DX)

Well that's it for now. Check out "Welcomes, Rules, Ed, Edd n Eddy info" on the index page for details on the rules if your unsure or ask a staff member. =]
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is May 13th 2024, 12:36 am