Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Away with you, protuberance of the flesh!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

xChibiK_Eddx
    xChibiK_Eddx
    A Little Bit Crazy

Female

Merry Christmas, everyone! Empty Merry Christmas, everyone!

Post by xChibiK_Eddx

Hey, Yaoilanders! It's that time of year again 8D. Just want to wish you all a Happy Christmas and thankyou for being such dedicated users!

Love Kat and Dee (Your Yaoi Mothers blush)

xxx
    Share this post on: reddit

CandaceFlynnFanatic95

Post December 25th 2009, 10:36 am by CandaceFlynnFanatic95

Thank you, Kattio! Merry Christmas to you too, I hope you've got everything you've wanted and I hope you have a nice Christmas! ^ ^ well, it basically applies to everyone else too, but y'know what I mean

Zac.
    Duke of Deli Meats

Post December 25th 2009, 12:10 pm by Duke of Deli Meats

Heehee. XD I'm a mommy~

Happy Christmahanukwanzica to all <3~
    Pumpkin Soup

Post December 25th 2009, 10:52 pm by Pumpkin Soup

Yule tidings, new years, winter solstice, and seasons greetings, all. *hugs and kisses all around!*

Oh, and happy boxing day!
    rainpouring

Post December 26th 2009, 2:08 am by rainpouring

a very merry christmas to everyone! <3 hehe, i hope you all had a wonderful day & a belly stuffed with delicious food! :P

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 13th 2024, 11:43 am