Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Away with you, protuberance of the flesh!

Weekly podcast?

Poll

Would you like an EYL podcast?

[ 2 ]
    Weekly podcast? Bar_left50%Weekly podcast? Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Weekly podcast? Bar_left0%Weekly podcast? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Weekly podcast? Bar_left50%Weekly podcast? Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Toby-kun
    Toby-kun
    VIP
    VIP

Male

Weekly podcast? Empty Weekly podcast?

Post by Toby-kun

Well, due to this being a small, tighter-knit forum, I didn't know if anyone would be interested in a weekly podcast series.

For those who go on T3E regularly, you're likely familiar with my series Toby in the Afternoon (completed) and Up L8 (on seasonal hiatus, new episodes in April).

In Up L8, for the unaware, my cohost and I (Tasha S. for Seasons 1-2, Robert "Rabbot" MacCarthy from Season 2.5 onwards) would answer user generated questions, running the gambit from TV to gaming to anime to music.

Toby in the Afternoon was done in the style of an FM radio show, complete with music put into the episode as well as commercials. I had no cohosts during TitA, but I did have Ben "Bunji" Perkins and Kevin "AnimatED" L. guest star on different occasions.

After you vote, please voice your opinions on the proposed show's format. Also, I'm looking into trying to do it live over pre-recorded, but I wanna make it happen either way.
    Share this post on: reddit

BigEd 45

Post February 24th 2010, 9:07 pm by BigEd 45

I wouldent listen. Not realy a fan of Up L8, and a podcast kinda seems pointless overall. Still, someone might listen, so i'd say go for it.

Also, link me to that afternoon one, so i can lol at Bunji. XD
    xChibiK_Eddx

Post February 26th 2010, 2:55 pm by xChibiK_Eddx

I voted cookies and milk :D.

BUT, I like the idea...the only problem is, what would you talk about? We are quite a small forum...HOWEVER. I just quite a good idea :D. (Yes, mid sentence). I used to listen to this programme on the radio called Late Night Love. People would discuss relationship problems and also give a particular situation (such as cheating) and ask people to ring in with their opinions on it. Since we are a forum of looove, how about something like this :)?
    Duke of Deli Meats

Post February 26th 2010, 5:15 pm by Duke of Deli Meats

It sounds fun~ But content is a really big question! =D

I say try it out and see how it fares the first couple of times.
    lalidi

Post February 26th 2010, 10:43 pm by lalidi

Adding to what Chibi said, what topics exactly can be pulled out?

This is an EENE yaoi forum? EENE itself is a broad topic, but so much as yaoi-not really when you think about it. This can be an opportunity to feature artwork/fiction/something a user has done/discussions that can be seen on the forum and announce stuff, but that's really it. Supposedly then there can be general topics or random questions about anything, but when relating to the forum itself is the problem. This counts towards how long your episodes are going to be and how many can be planned and when they air.

Overall, I do love the concept and I think it may attract more members to the site. Like D said, I think you should try it out-like a couple of episodes as a test. If you need a speaker or something like that, I'm your gal ='3 (of course when I'm alone)
    Toby-kun

Post February 28th 2010, 7:46 pm by Toby-kun

Well, we have a general concept for a format, which is:

1) Intro/News
    2) Animation Discussion
    3) Comedy
    4) Music
    5) ???
    6) PROFIT!

We want it to be about 30-45 minutes, and as for "Comedy", we think it'll be either just telling jokes, prerecorded sketches, or riffing of the audio of youtube vids : D

Music would likely be from the Podsafe Podshow Music Network or Newsgrounds. Nothing that isn't open source.

Anyway, the show will have no set host; it will change with every episode. One night it could be Pat (EEnE Lover), another night it could be me, or the next a combination.

Anyway, if you are interested in hosting, send me a PM with a WAV or MP3 file of your voice, preferably discussing a news article or acting deejay-ish.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 13th 2024, 12:58 pm