Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Away with you, protuberance of the flesh!

With a New Month Comes a New EYL!~

Duke of Deli Meats
    Duke of Deli Meats
    *Owner, baby ;D*
    *Owner, baby ;D*

Female

With a New Month Comes a New EYL!~ Empty With a New Month Comes a New EYL!~

Post by Duke of Deli Meats

Hello and welcome back, guys! Hope you have been enjoying your summers so far!

Thanks for putting up the excessive amount of time it took to get things back up and running. Although the forums ARE back up and you DO have access to everything again, please do be aware that there are still some changes that have yet to be completed, so please be patient and work with us for the time being.

P.S. DON'T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR PM (Mail) BOXES. -points above-

-Dee <3

The site's code has undergone some serious work, that said please be sure to report any bugs, visual errors, or general suggestions (or complaints) on the new look here! You can also send omgwtfPseu a PM for any matters involving bugs or visual errors.

I'd also like to note, this site is best viewed using Google Chrome. Of course you can continue using whatever Browser you currently have but until I figure a way to get around the fact that only Chrome supports the code in CSS to stretch a background image to full screen the background won't be the same on SOME computers/resolutions (laptops, specifically).

- Pseu <3

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, they would be much appreciated!

Don't worry, we don't bite. xD

-The Staff <3
    Share this post on: reddit

xChibiK_Eddx

Post August 3rd 2010, 5:46 pm by xChibiK_Eddx

Guys, I just wanted to say that you are amazing =). You have really turned this place around and given it a new vamp. I couldn't have done any of this so I am really happy to have given the ownership of the site onto Dee.

Dee, Pseu and Sweeteggy...thank you. All of your hard work has really paid off.

Much appreciated,

Kat <3.
    Ryan

Post August 3rd 2010, 8:34 pm by Ryan

Wow, it looks truly awesome around here. Y'know I missed coming on so I went for a look and I kept getting messages that it was under construction..

I was so sad.. BUT NOW ITS BACK BABY

Post August 4th 2010, 1:09 pm by Nazzie

Oh, Finally!!!!!!!!
    Duke of Deli Meats

Post August 4th 2010, 4:43 pm by Duke of Deli Meats

Thank you very muchly for your patience and appreciation, guys! <333

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 13th 2024, 2:47 am