Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Away with you, protuberance of the flesh!

Happy Summer!

xChibiK_Eddx
    xChibiK_Eddx
    A Little Bit Crazy

Female

Happy Summer! Empty Happy Summer!

Post by xChibiK_Eddx

Hey everyone!

Although it's kinda getting on into summer now but I hope you're all having a good season :). If you're bored, why don't you find ways to get some monies for jaw breakers at the sweet shop ;D.

Tell us what you're up to this summer in that reply box!

Love Kat n Dee xxx.
    Share this post on: reddit

CandaceFlynnFanatic95

Post August 2nd 2011, 1:51 pm by CandaceFlynnFanatic95

Not much, just fighting for my cause on Facebook and hanging out, might go to the cinema on a few occasions! =) The usual stuff! ^_^! I'd love a jawbreaker! =)

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 9:45 pm