Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Away with you, protuberance of the flesh!

x_ChibiK_Eddx(Kat), the creator of this forum is finally 21! =D!

CandaceFlynnFanatic95
    CandaceFlynnFanatic95
    Wee Roach
    Wee Roach

Male

x_ChibiK_Eddx(Kat), the creator of this forum is finally 21! =D! Empty x_ChibiK_Eddx(Kat), the creator of this forum is finally 21! =D!

Post by CandaceFlynnFanatic95

Yes, that's right, folks!

That day has finally came, Kat(ChibiK)/Katie is finally 21, and I can say that I'm really, REALLY happy for her! =) I know she turned 20 last year, but I think 21 is when you're an official, total, adult, and I can say that, it was 3 years ago when I first met Kat, and she was so nice and an awesome friend, and still continues to be one of my bestest friends on the site(along with co-creator Dee!)

Let's hope that she has an amazing birthday today, wish her all the best of luck and hope she gets the best out of this! =) I plan on having a Skype chat on Sunday evening or afternoon, not sure, to celebrate this occasion! Whoever wants to join is welcome to! ^_^! After all, it's dedicated to Kat and she'd love everybody to be there if they can!

Salutations,

Zac! =) Your e-brother and always!x_ChibiK_Eddx(Kat), the creator of this forum is finally 21! =D! 278956
    Share this post on: reddit

Duke of Deli Meats

Post September 1st 2011, 1:37 am by Duke of Deli Meats

I suppose I'll move this to the announcements since you got to it before me! Darn English time! >:[

Hope you have an awesome 21st bday, Kat! : DDD

With loads of love,

Deidre <33
    CandaceFlynnFanatic95

Post September 1st 2011, 8:05 am by CandaceFlynnFanatic95

xD! Well, I was up pretty damn early! :P! I thought I'd do it! =) Ah well

Yeah, agreed! =)
    eddsalterego2000

Post September 1st 2011, 11:08 pm by eddsalterego2000

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAT!! We love you to bits and pieces girl ^^ Hope you have an awesome birthday yay Also I'll send you a letter in the mail tommorow if I can. So be expecting a letter from me in about two or three weeks wohoho (finally!)
    xChibiK_Eddx

Post September 2nd 2011, 5:46 am by xChibiK_Eddx

Thank you, everyone :)!

I love you all and I love this forum...because I get to talk to all of you :p.

Let the yaoi reign on!

Love Kat xxx

(P.S. Thank you, Kate! I brought these adorable little cards yesterday I'm going to use to write you letters with :])
    CandaceFlynnFanatic95

Post September 2nd 2011, 11:31 am by CandaceFlynnFanatic95

No problemoz! =) Like I said, guys, come on Skype on Sunday afternoon or evening, whenever Kat is home, to celebrate this occasion! =D!

No problemo, and thanks, you're so sweet! ^_^! And yes, we shall! =)

Love you 3 to bits and pieces! ^_^!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 10:07 pm