Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Away with you, protuberance of the flesh!

Fights and arguments on the forum...

xChibiK_Eddx
    xChibiK_Eddx
    A Little Bit Crazy

Female

Fights and arguments on the forum... Empty Fights and arguments on the forum...

Post by xChibiK_Eddx

It has come to my *personal* attention that people have been arguing and fighting on the chatbox over the past few days. I've tried to be light with it but I do not appriciate it.
    Edsyaoiland is meant to be a friendly forum where everyone can get to know new EEnE fans and feel comfortable.
    From now on, I am not going to tollerate this argumentative behavior and anyone I catch doing it is going to be banned or punished in a suitable way.

Secondly, I do not appriciate members bashing the staff. If you're not happy with a staff member, you don't have to make it public. Keep your thoughts to yourself or leave. It's simple.

I'd also like to remind you that edsyaoiland is advised 16+. If you do not think you are able to handle this type of content, you shouldn't be joining. As the staff, I and the others are responsible for your safety on this site and if your parents see what you are viewing then we are going to get in trouble for it.

Once again, edsyaoiland IS a friendly place and that's how it's going to stay. No more arguments, please.

Unfortunately, this is only a few members. It spoils the mood for the rest of you and I am very sorry for that =[.

Thankyou for reading this.

- Kat.

(Owner of Edsyaoiland.)
    Share this post on: reddit

Topaz

Post August 19th 2008, 6:50 am by Topaz

People have been arguing? I never really noticed. And, erm, I'm 14... is it okay if I'm here? xD;; My parents know I'm here, but they don't mind. They know I like yaoi, and they're fine with it since how it's only cartoons. And they know I'm only really interested in the cute n' fluffy stuff, anyway.
    xChibiK_Eddx

Post August 19th 2008, 6:55 am by xChibiK_Eddx

Topaz wrote:People have been arguing? I never really noticed. And, erm, I'm 14... is it okay if I'm here? xD;; My parents know I'm here, but they don't mind. They know I like yaoi, and they're fine with it since how it's only cartoons. And they know I'm only really interested in the cute n' fluffy stuff, anyway.

yeah =/ It was the other night.

Anyway, I know you're 14 xP. Ofcourse it's fine for you to be here. I was just meaning like...the ones who don't really understand what yaoi and yuri and hentai is or who don't want to view it. Because if they did and didn't like it, they'd probably go tell their parents, when their parents see the "16+" thing they'll be all like ">8U WHY DID THEY LET YOU JOIN THE SITE THEN!?"...yah xD;.

Post August 19th 2008, 9:50 am by Guest

Topaz wrote:People have been arguing? I never really noticed. And, erm, I'm 14... is it okay if I'm here? xD;; My parents know I'm here, but they don't mind. They know I like yaoi, and they're fine with it since how it's only cartoons. And they know I'm only really interested in the cute n' fluffy stuff, anyway.
    Yeah, cause if you leave I'll seriously hate you forever. P:
    Hahaha. xP

&& I agree, Kat.
    Oh, and just for the sake;
    I've only witnessed one argument.. and it kinda makes it really awkward.. :/ because I'm not too sure what I'm supposed to say/do..
    So just for future reference, if you're not online & an argument starts off - should I paste it to you or Dee in a private message?

Taaa. xx

EDiT: Oh, and at the end of the day, Kat, if parents do find out that their under 16 kid has joined the site.. you shouldn't be held responsble. I think you should let people know that they've joined this site at their own risk, we don't know who people are behind the computer screens & we don't monitor EVERY link that is posted either in chatbox, the forum or PM. If people think they're gonnah be uncomfortable with what they see, they shouldn't click on the link - pure & simple.
    Hahaha. Theoreticallll. [: My grammar suxx. :]
    Duke of Deli Meats

Post August 19th 2008, 12:45 pm by Duke of Deli Meats

lololsiblings

Um, about this:

"Secondly, I do not appriciate members bashing the staff. If you're not happy with a staff member, you don't have to make it public. Keep your thoughts to yourself or leave. It's simple."

I think if someone isn't happy with a staff member than they should be able to tell the staff what they think are doing wrong in case staff makes mistakes as we are all only human but, if what they say is meaningless or can't be proved then we can move on. =]

beauty in the breakdown wrote:So just for future reference, if you're not online & an argument starts off - should I paste it to you or Dee in a private message?

Screenshots preferred but yah, that'll do. =']

Post August 30th 2008, 9:55 pm by ry64

Am I okay here? XD
    xChibiK_Eddx

Post August 31st 2008, 5:24 am by xChibiK_Eddx

Tails wrote:Am I okay here? XD

Yes, lol =]
    Wolf_Towel

Post September 19th 2008, 10:57 pm by Wolf_Towel

Why and who would bash the staff... These guys are awsome XD... (Not including me because I've been MIA for a while XD)... But honestly anyone who's bashing the awesomely kind fair people of the staff you me and my fist will have to have a talk.
    xChibiK_Eddx

Post September 20th 2008, 4:44 am by xChibiK_Eddx

Wolf_Towel wrote:Why and who would bash the staff... These guys are awsome XD... (Not including me because I've been MIA for a while XD)... But honestly anyone who's bashing the awesomely kind fair people of the staff you me and my fist will have to have a talk.

Hehe, awww, thanks Sammy xD <3
    Wolf_Towel

Post September 20th 2008, 10:44 am by Wolf_Towel

xChibiK_Eddx wrote:
    Wolf_Towel wrote:Why and who would bash the staff... These guys are awsome XD... (Not including me because I've been MIA for a while XD)... But honestly anyone who's bashing the awesomely kind fair people of the staff you me and my fist will have to have a talk.

Hehe, awww, thanks Sammy xD <3

Nps Kitty :3 *hugs*

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 12:28 pm