Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Away with you, protuberance of the flesh!

NEEDED: NEW STAFF MEMBERS. PLACE OF "MODERATOR".

xChibiK_Eddx
    xChibiK_Eddx
    A Little Bit Crazy

Female

NEEDED: NEW STAFF MEMBERS. PLACE OF "MODERATOR". Empty NEEDED: NEW STAFF MEMBERS. PLACE OF "MODERATOR".

Post by xChibiK_Eddx

Hey, guys!

Dee and I are calling upon you, our devoted members, to put yourselves forward in order to join us on the team!
    We are currently looking for a Moderator, but if you get the place and prove worthy, we *might* welcome you onto the admin team :P.
    We are looking for someone who's:

- Active
    - Friendly
    - Helpful
    - Wants to work a bit behind the scenes of EdsYaoiland!

Please apply in... http://edsyaoiland.heavenforum.org/member-announcements-and-introductions-f5/members-applying-for-moderator-post-here-t530.htm#6187

In your application, please include why you want to be a Moderator and why you think you should get the place!

Good Luck! Hope to see your applications soon =).

Love Kat and Dee~ x
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 12:50 am