Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Away with you, protuberance of the flesh!

Recent Staff Inactivity! So sorry!

Duke of Deli Meats
    Duke of Deli Meats
    *Owner, baby ;D*
    *Owner, baby ;D*

Female

Recent Staff Inactivity! So sorry! Empty Recent Staff Inactivity! So sorry!

Post by Duke of Deli Meats

Hey, all! Just posting this message to apologize for the staff's recent and inactivity on the forums. I know I've been receiving some e-mails about problems people have been having and I'm trying to help as best as I can even as I remain busy with college.

As for Pseu, she is currently going through some computer problems, so you may just have to be patient! :D

Please don't hesitate to PM me if you are having a problem! I will try my best to respond ASAP!

-Dee wuvs you gaaaais and will be back fulltime around xmas break! 8D! <33

(P.S. If you're doing an RP with me, then please be patient with me ^^;!)
    Share this post on: reddit

CandaceFlynnFanatic95

Post September 4th 2010, 9:44 am by CandaceFlynnFanatic95

It's okay! I know you guys are busy and I appreciate the fact that you guys are trying to help the best you can! I hope soon, that you visit more though! :D
    Ryan

Post September 8th 2010, 12:22 pm by Ryan

Maybe you should get a temporary mod just in case?

If it's neccesary at least, I'm not sure what the traffic here is when I'm asleep.
    Duke of Deli Meats

Post September 8th 2010, 1:46 pm by Duke of Deli Meats

Ryan wrote:Maybe you should get a temporary mod just in case?

If it's neccesary at least, I'm not sure what the traffic here is when I'm asleep.

I did consider that, actually. I just haven't implemented that because I don't find it that necessary. The site's traffic is pretty calm and stable, so I don't fear that anything will happen to the site if I'm not able to tend to it. Although we do tend to get those trolls coming in to raid the site. And if that does happen to be the case, then members should feel free to e-mail or PM me. I usually try to make it a point to respond to PMs such as those.

Hope that answers your question.

-Dee

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 10:24 am